Key Facts About Acacia
- National Firm with 7 offices and 16 Public Finance Professionals
- Registered Municipal Advisor with the SEC and MSRB (with Co-President who served on the MSRB)
- Registered as a Women Business Enterprise (WBE) with the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council and in numerous states
- Wholly-owned and managed by team of high-caliber Shareholders averaging 25 years in public finance
- Strong national presence and reputation across the U.S.
- Consistently ranked among the top FAs in the nation
Dollars & Cents Focus With Heart & Soul Devotion
Acacia is an independent Financial Advisor exclusively dedicated to the needs of government entities.
Acacia specializes in effectively raising money to fund significant community projects—like construction of schools and hospitals, roadway and utility improvements, waste solutions, and innovative green initiatives. So, in a sense, we touch every individual, family, and business.
We’re a proven resource for expert design and implementation of effective strategies. And we believe that our approach—complementing a dollars-and-cents focus with a heart-and-soul devotion—is on the leading edge of a transformation in the broader financial sector.
Call it bedside manner or simply “service,” but it’s something most companies in our line of work seem to overlook. So we’ve built Acacia on the dual principles of financial expertise and client care—both tailored to the public sector—because we know it can be the difference between competence and excellence.
We’re hands-on and earnest, but we’re also tough and tenacious when we have to be. And we may not be the biggest, but don’t let our size fool you—the strength of our credentials is virtually unmatched, and our well-rounded team and full suite of services make us a good fit for any type of government organization or initiative.
Our clients recognize how much they get with us—how we take care of them, help safeguard their interests, and manage their finances in the most effective and caring manner possible. They appreciate the way we enable them to serve their constituencies and enrich their communities. And that’s why many of them have followed us to Acacia, extending relationships that go back a decade or more. Again, it’s a matter of trust.