October 18, 2013 – Acacia has continued to build its national financial advisory practice with the strategic expansion of its professional staff and client base. The firm is proud to announce several new and exciting engagements for 2013. Acacia has been engaged to serve as financial advisor to the Kentucky State Property and Building Commission, the Virginia Public Building Authority and the Virginia College Building Authority. In addition, the firm was recently re-appointed by the State of Wisconsin to serve as one of its lead financial advisors after having served the State for five years. We believe these high profile engagements illustrate the confidence issuers continue to have in Acacia’s ability to provide quality financial advisory services.
Acacia is pleased to present the following accomplishments related to the firm’s market share as reported by Thomson Reuters for 2013 to date.
- National Financial Advisor Ranking – 4th through the first three quarters (111 transactions, $5.5732 billion in par amount)
- Northeast Financial Advisor Ranking – 5th through the first half
- Midwest Financial Advisory Ranking – 6th through the first half
- Connecticut Ranking – 1st through the first half
- Ohio Ranking – 2nd through the first half
- Massachusetts Ranking – 4th through the first half
- New Jersey Ranking – 3rd through the first half
- New York Ranking – 3rd through the first half